1. Theoretical description and modeling of phase behavior of hydrocarbon fluids.
2. Experimental methods for determining the phase behavior of multicomponent hydrocarbon fluids.
3. Retrograde, critical, and supercritical phenomena in hydrocarbon fluids.
4. Effects of porous media on phase behavior of hydrocarbon fluids. Capillary effects.
5. Molecular self-organization in hydrocarbon fluids. Aggregation and precipitation
6. Phase transformations of hydrocarbon fluids at reservoir conditions. Near-critical
7. Filtration of hydrocarbon fluids through porous media accompanied by phase transformations. Relaxation phenomena.
8. Natural and anthropogenic gas hydrates.
9. Related problems. Environmental aspects.